- If you were standing in front of a building that was on fire, would you rush in to save lives?
- When making a tough call, does your gut win over your head and heart?
- When playing Rock Paper Scissors, do you look for and exploit patterns in the behavior of your opponent?
- When you open the newspaper, do you immediately go for the crossword?
- Do you prefer the unexpected over routine?
The Job: Management Consulting AnalystWe are seeking recent college graduates to join our growing strategy consulting practice. Analysts are integral to SMA consulting teams and participate in all aspects of project work including conducting primary and secondary research, analyzing data, summarizing findings, developing presentations, and managing project logistics. Analysts work closely with SMA Workstream and Engagement Leaders to develop a deep understanding of our clients’ issues and challenges to create strategies for meaningful change. Analysts additionally conduct supporting research and analysis to develop and implement impactful solutions. Successful candidates will have a strong desire to take on additional responsibilities, including presentation of findings to clients, and management of individual workstreams.
Min. Written Language Proficiency: Full Professional Min. Oral Language Proficiency: Full Professional
NOTE: Stay safe from Recruitment Fraud! The only way to apply for a position at SMA is via this Careers page and our Talent On Demand (TOD)® platform. Click here to learn how to protect yourself from Recruitment Fraud. All applications are completely confidential.