- If you were standing in front of a building that was on fire, would you rush in to save lives?
- When making a tough call, does your gut win over your head and heart?
- When playing Rock Paper Scissors, do you look for and exploit patterns in the behavior of your opponent?
- When you open the newspaper, do you immediately go for the crossword?
- Do you prefer the unexpected over routine?
The Job: Management Consulting Associate / Workstream LeaderWorkstream Leaders are integral to SMA consulting teams and participate in all aspects of project work including leading primary and secondary research, managing project logistics, overseeing junior team members, working with Subject Matter Experts, developing presentations, summarizing findings, and analyzing data. Workstream Leaders work closely with SMA Engagement Leaders and clients to develop a deep understanding of our clients’ issues and challenges to create strategies for meaningful change, secure client buy-in to proposed solutions, and work alongside clients to make those solutions happen. Successful applicants possess excellent project management and communications skills, and have significant experience overseeing a range of analytical activities and quality assurance.
Min. Written Language Proficiency: Full Professional Min. Oral Language Proficiency: Full Professional
NOTE: Stay safe from Recruitment Fraud! The only way to apply for a position at SMA is via this Careers page and our Talent On Demand (TOD)® platform. Click here to learn how to protect yourself from Recruitment Fraud. All applications are completely confidential.