► If you were standing in front of a building that was on fire, would you rush in to save lives?
► When making a tough call, does your gut win over your head and heart?
► When playing Rock Paper Scissors, do you look for and exploit patterns in the behavior of your opponent?
► When you open the newspaper, do you immediately go for the crossword?
► Do you prefer the unexpected over routine?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions, then stop looking for a job! Join SMA for an adventure:
• Take control of your career • Help accomplish great things • See the results of your hard work
The Job: SaaS Talent Management System Sales
As a sales account manager you will sell and promote SMA’s Talent On Demand (TOD)® platform, our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution for talent management designed for companies with over 500 employees. TOD® is the world’s most advanced talent management system. You will have the responsibility for all phases of the sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, demonstrations, to closing!
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a passionate team committed to making TOD® the leading talent management solution in the market. The successful candidate will demonstrate a passion for helping companies solve their human capital challenges and…
- 1–2 years’ experience with SaaS sales
- Familiarity with the Human Capital Management and Professional Services Automation markets
- Strong motivation to learn and ability to apply knowledge to challenges
- Bring energy and discipline to sales
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong computer skills and technology savviness
- College degree or equivalent work experience
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create and manage a pipeline of prospects
- Regularly network with industry professionals to develop new sales leads
- Execute on all phases of the sales cycle (prospect, discovery, demonstrations, and closing)
- Conduct detailed product demonstrations of TOD®
- Develop proposals and other collateral needed to close sales
This position is compensated as a base salary and commissioned sales. SMA offers competitive healthcare and other benefits. The position is located in Irvine, California, but travel is expected to be successful.
SMA is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. As a condition of employment SMA will require proof of your legal ability to work in the United States and conduct a background check and drug test. If employment is for a location outside of the US, proof of work permit or other legal ability to work in that country is required.
NOTE: Stay safe from Recruitment Fraud! The only way to apply for a position at SMA is via this Careers page and the linked page on Indeed. Click here to learn how to protect yourself from Recruitment Fraud.