Managing a program requires sound Program Planning & Controls (PP&C). To establish an effective PP&C capability requires talented, focused people, proven processes and cutting edge tools. Too often one or more of these three is missing or ineffective. The challenge that this presents is often exacerbated by the fact that most government contracts have Earned Value Management System (EVMS) requirements that must be met.
SMA understands the PP&C challenge and has implemented a management framework to evaluate and bring the right people, processes and tools to any engagement. SMA brings industry leading solutions, the most qualified teams, our quick and “right-sized” approach and our commitment to bringing the power of SMA thought leadership and network of subject matter experts to every engagement.
SMA PP&C Benefits
- Complete services for EVMS, planning, scheduling and cost management
- The right level of support, from surge to outsourcing, from proposal through execution
- Dedicated schedulers and EV personnel for short or long term jobs
- Affordable, flexible and fast to deploy
- Industry’s largest group of PP&C professionals assures the best fit for your needs
Our Solutions. For more than 25 years, SMA personnel have provided solutions to companies managing government contracts. These solutions incorporate industry proven best practices and have been developed by some of the leading PP&C subject matter experts in the world. These include the full spectrum of PP&C efforts including the design and implementation of a contractor’s EVMS.
Quick and “Right-Sized.” Our people are available immediately for short or long term assignments. Our staff is comprised of people with a wide range of PP&C support capabilities. This allows our clients to optimize the support they receive from SMA.
Our Commitment. When you hire SMA, you are tapping into an industry thought leadership network of PP&C professionals. We bring the power of this uniquely qualified group to every engagement. At SMA, we are committed to being industry leaders in Program Planning & Controls.
SMA PP&C solutions focus on:
- Program Lifecycle Needs: Pre-proposal through program execution support, targeted to help full company-wide outsourced solutions
- Compliance with Regulations: Our people know the federal regulations and produce compliant products
- Speed: Experienced teams arrive quickly with a standard approach to get the job done fast
- Flexibility: Instantaneous capability there when you need it, gone when the job is done
- Excellence: Buy SMA and you get the power of the entire PP&C team for each engagement
- Success: Proven over 400 programs, ranging from $10 million to $10 billion
Why Partner With SMA?
Experience, Focus, Flexibility, and Solutions. For more than 25 years, SMA has provided PP&C capabilities for more than 400 programs, ranging in value from $10 million to $10 billion. In the process we have developed world class solutions supported by proven processes, templates and guides. When you consider our existing solutions, tools and technology, the wide range of skills with associated pricing structure, and our commitment to excellence on every engagement, SMA clearly represents a low risk approach to solving your PP&C challenges.
SMA PP&C Solutions
SMA has documented cost & schedule management best practices into a detailed, online process. We customize our proven techniques to the requirements of your contract and your company guidelines.
We audit your Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) in 101 areas to assure that it meets government and other requirements. We provide an out brief highlighting problem areas and recommended solutions. You improve your IMS and avoid a poor government audit.
We provide a turnkey solution for DoD contractors to provide required Contractor Cost Data Reports (CCDR) to the government. Proprietary software and a proven methodology allow our clients to meet their Cost and Software Data Reporting (CSDR) needs quickly and efficiently.